- The defective product is returned to the store from which it was purchased
- This warranty is cut out and returned with the defective product
- The product is not considered defective from normal deterioration or wear, or from accident or abuse, such as: a. Using anything other than plain water or ice on or in the product. b. Exposing product to direct sunlight or heat. c. Placing heavy or sharp objects on top of the product
The responsibility of the manufacturer is limited to replacement of the product returned. Manufacturer shall not be liable for consequential or incidental damages.FLUSH EAR SYRINGE WITH WATER BEFORE EACH USE.
- Use plain water at body temperature. NEVER USE COOL WATER.
- The subject should be seated and should hold a small basin under the ear to catch returning water. The head should be tilted slightly toward the ear to be irrigated.
- Gently pull the earlobe backward and upward to expose the ear canal. The tip of syringe should be directed slightly upward toward side of ear canal rather than straight back toward the eardrum. Do not let tip of syringe touch or enter ear canal.
- Squeeze contents gently toward the side of ear canal. NEVER INJECT FORCEFULLY.
When the ear canal is irrigated, the tip of the ear syringe should not obstruct the flow of water leaving the ear canal.
Cleaning and Storage:
- Clean syringe thoroughly with plain water after each use.
- Shake out excess water and let air-dry thoroughly.
- Store in a cool, dry place, away from hot surfaces and sharp instruments.
- Do not expose product to direct sunlight or heat.
© 2010 Walgreen Co.