Does not contain, nor is intended as a substitute for grain or ethyl alcohol. Will produce serious gastric disturbances if taken internally. For external use only. Flammable. Keep away from fire or flame, heat, spark, electrical. Ask a doctor before use if you have deep or puncture wounds, animal bites or serious burns. When using this product do not get into eyes, do not apply over large areas of the body, and/or do not use longer than 1 week unless directed by a doctor. Stop use and ask a doctor if condition persists or gets worse. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.