Medicare Part B Benefits
Walgreens has your diabetes testing supplies!
Your Medicare Part B-covered diabetes testing supplies are available at every Walgreens pharmacy.1 Walgreens pharmacies offer these benefits:
- $0 out-of-pocket costs with direct billing to Medicare Part B and most supplemental insurance
- No paperwork
- Wide selection of major brands
- Ability to fill 90-day prescriptions
- Access to our knowledgeable pharmacists 24-hours a day
Talk to your Walgreens pharmacist about filling your Medicare Part B-covered diabetes testing supplies with Walgreens.
Diabetes testing supplies
Walgreens supplies these Medicare-covered items and more2:
Get Your FREE3 Walgreens TRUEresult® Meter!Talk to your local walgreens pharmacist for more information
Additional ResourcesMedicare Part B FAQ
We answer questions about mail service changes, Medicare-covered items, Medicare eligibility and more.FREE! Quarterly Diabetes Newsletter
Don't miss an issue geared toward helping you manage your diabetes.American Diabetes Association
Watch videos, review research and find support from a trusted name in diabetes advocacy.
- Walgreens is an accredited Medicare Part B supplier of diabetes testing supplies.
- Medicare Part B and supplemental insurance is only billable in stores.
- Terms and Conditions apply. See package or talk to your local pharmacist for details.