For external use only.
Do not use on children under 2 years of age unless directed by a doctor.
When using this product
Stop use and ask a doctor if
KEEP THIS AND ALL MEDICATION OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN. In case of accidental ingestion, contact a physician, emergency medical care facility or Poison Control Center immediately for advice.
- Irritation occurs
- There is no improvement within 4 weeks
WARNING: This product contains a chemical known in the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/.
Eliminates fungal infections of the skin by inhibiting the growth and reproduction of fungal cells.