COMBUSTIBLE EYE IRRITANT. HARMFUL IS SWALLOWED. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
Content and vapor combustible. Keep away from heat, sparks and open flames. Do not take internally. Harmful if swallowed. If swallowed, DO NOT induce vomiting. Take several glasses of water and consult a physician immediately. Eye irritant. If eye contact occurs, flush thoroughly with water and consult a physician. Do not apply to skin that is sensitive, irritated or if irritation develops. If skin contact occurs, rinse with water.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN..