Pre-sterilized bags ideal for storing and freezing breastmilk. The bags lay flat for efficient storage and thawing of breastmilk.
- Convenient pour spout and self standing bag for ease of use
- Patented double click zipper seal prevents leaks or spills
- Outer write-on tab prevents ink contamination
- Clearly marked measurements on bag and durability you can trust
- Tissue pack dispenser with breastmilk storage guidelines for easy access and storage
- Strongest bag available
- BPA free
Made in Thailand
For Use: Open tissue pack dispenser unit by pulling apart at marked perforation in the center. Open each storage bag by tearing away the plastic tab pulling the two zippers apart. Pour Breastmilk into bag. To preserve freshness, and avoid freezer burn, squeeze air out of the bag before sealing. Seal the bag. The double zipper seal provides added assurance of an airtight seal. Ensure the bag is completely sealed by running your fingers along each zipper. Use a ballpoint pen or pencil to date bag.
Note: a felt marker can smear when wet.
Thawing: Place sealed bag in warm tap water. Do not put in boiling water, microwave, or on a stovetop. Once thawed your milk will separate. This is normal, as human milk is not homogenized. Transfer milk into desired feeding container using convenient pour spout. Always safely discard Lansinoh Breast Milk Storage Bags and tabs.
See insert for more detailed instructions.
© 2013 Lansinoh Laboratories, Inc.