Do not use if you are allergic to omeprazole.
Do not use
if you have trouble or pain swallowing food, vomiting with blood, or bloody, or black stools.
These may be signs of a serious condition. See your doctor.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are
- Had heartburn over 3 months
This may be a sign of a more serious condition
- Heartburn with lightheadedness, sweating, or dizziness
- Chest pain or shoulder pain with shortness of breath; sweating; pain spreading to arms, neck or shoulders; or lightheadedness
- Frequent chest pain
- Frequent wheezing, particularly with heartburn
- Unexplained weight loss
- Nausea or vomiting
- Stomach pain
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Warfarin, clopidogrel or cilostazol (blood-thinning medicines)
- Prescription antifungal or anti-yeast medicines
- Diazepam (anxiety medicine)
- Digoxin (heart medicine)
- Tacrolimus (immune system medicine)
- Prescription antiretrovirals (medicines for HIV infection)
If pregnant or breast-feeding,
- Your heartburn continues or worsens
- You need to take this product for more than 14 days
- You need to take more than 1 course of treatment every 4 months
- You get diarrhea
ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away..