Walgreens ReadyResponse Medical Alert System
- Two-way voice console connects to a regular phone line and is sleek in design with an attractive non-clinical look
- Small waterproof activator for wrist, neck, or clip
- 30 hour battery backup in case of a power outage
- Compatible with land line, cable, and VoIP phone service
- Immediate Connection to 24/7 Around-the-clock response center
- Multilingual representatives
- Lifetime warranty
- Press the button: When you need assistance, simply press the button on your personal activator or the console unit.
- Situation is assessed: Trained response professionals have immediate access to your personal profile and will speak with you over the console unit to determine the assistance you need. Even if you are unable to speak or can't be heard, we know who you are, where you live, and who to call.
- Help is on the way: Whether it's an ambulance, family member, or neighbor, with the Walgreens Ready Response™ System the right kind of help is sent.
Get Connected in Three Easy Steps
1. Purchase the Unit (includes the first month of monitoring FREE), only $29.99 a month afterwards
2. Walgreens Ready Response will contact you (at the phone number provided at checkout) to set up service
3. Your unit will be mailed directly to your home with easy set-up instructions
With Ready Response, You're Always Connected
You can feel safe in the comfort of your own home. No longer worry about what may happen if you slip and fall or if an unfortunate event occurs. You can trust Walgreens Ready Response™ Medical Alert System for immediate assistance in the case of an emergency. Through the system console, you can speak with trained personnel and get help from a nearby neighbor or relative or assistance from medical personnel. You can also use the system for protection from an intruder. For less than $1 per day, you are safe and sound!
Free $25 Walgreens Giftcard with Activation!
Walgreens Ready Response™ Medical Alert System is simple to use and convenient to carry, but the advanced electronics behind it mean you're connected at all times - even if there's a power outage.
Operated by Tunstall, the worldwide leader in telehealthcare solutions, with over 80 years of combined experience in the US and internationally.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Will using the Walgreens Ready Response™ Medical Alert System increase my telephone or electric bill?
No, the System dials a toll-free number, so there will be no extra charges on your phone bill when you have standard telephone service. You will also see no noticeable increase in your electric bill.
Can I use my phone when it is connected to the Walgreens Ready Response™ Medical Alert System?
Yes, the Walgreens Ready Response™ Medical Alert System will not affect your phone's normal function.
What happens if I want to change my phone service carrier?
The System operation is dependent upon compatible phone service. If you change your telephone service at any time after the System is installed, verify System compatibility and performance by pressing your Help Activator or the HELP Button on the Console Unit and speak to a Response Center operator.
Will the operator be able to hear me from everywhere in my home?
The unit is designed with a highly sensitive microphone to enhance communication between you and the Response Center operator.
What kinds of personal information do you keep on file?
When you subscribe, a personal profile is created in our secure database. This profile includes medical information like allergies and impairments, and a list of people you want us to contact if you need help. Your profile also lists your "No Voice Contact" instructions, which indicate how you'd like us to respond in an emergency if we cannot hear your voice.
What happens if I am unable to speak or the operator cannot hear me?
Even if you are unable to speak, our operators know who you are, where you live, and who to contact. The operator will follow your personalized "No Voice Contact" instructions, which could include sending immediate medical help.
How far away will the personal activator button work?
Range varies based on environmental factors but the activator is designed to work up to 390 feet away from the Console Unit.
What if I accidentally press the button on the console unit or activator?
There is no reason to worry if this occurs. You can either press the RESET button on the Console Unit to cancel the call or inform the operator that you accidentally activated the unit.
Who does the monitoring?
The Walgreens Ready Response™ Medical Alert System is supported by Tunstall Americas, a leading provider of independent living technologies and 24/7 healthcare communication services to connect individuals, caregivers, and healthcare providers to empower better health. Tunstall Americas provides innovative products and services to empower patients to live with peace-of-mind and to take charge of their health. For more than 30 years, Tunstall Americas has provided medical monitoring services in the US. For more information, visit us at americas.tunstall.com
Is the center available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week?
Yes, the Response Center provides services at all times to enable you to get assistance anytime, day or night. You never have to worry - the Response Center is always there for you.
Is there a long-term contract?
No, your Walgreens Ready Response™ Medical Alert System contract is month-to-month, and can be cancelled at anytime without penalty.
100% Satisfaction guaranteed with all Walgreens products or your money back.
© Walgreen Co.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.5 Product in inches (LxWxH): 7.0x 5.0x 0.38
Item Code: 329690