Allergies kick in when
your immune system overreacts to normally harmless substances called
allergens. Common allergy symptoms include itchy, watery eyes, runny nose, sneezing and itchy
nose or throat. Luckily, ZYRTEC® provides you with the relief you need so you can get back to
the things you love.
Get Ready to Smell the Flowers
ZYRTEC® gives you relief from your worst
allergy symptoms* - so you can get back to
the things you love the most.
*Relieves sneezing, runny
nose, itchy, watery eyes and itchy
nose or throat.
Allergy Answers at Walgreens
This booklet is designed to help you better
your allergies. It also gives tips on how to control your
symptoms. Learn what commonly triggers allergies,
how to avoid them and where to get the right products
to relieve your symptoms.
Tips to Survive Allergy Season
Indoor air quality in the home plays a major role in your respiratory health, particularly if you suffer from asthma or allergies. Fortunately, there are some concrete action steps you can take to improve your living space:
- Keep your living space clean & dust-free
- Control all biological allergens (pollen, dust mites, pet dander, mold & mildew)
- Increase ventilation
- Maintain a low humidity level
- Be sure your dryer is vented to the outdoors
Assess your Allergy Risks
An HRA (Health Risk Assessment) will help you assess whether you have taken the proper precautions to control your allergy symptoms this season.
What will you get at the end of an assessment?
- Issues to consider, based on your answers
- Recommended next steps to control your allergies
- Links to additional reading