Why does my printer still show a low
ink level after the cartridge was refilled?
Why should I print a test
How many times can a printer
cartridge be refilled?
What can I do to help keep my
printer cartridge refillable?
Will using refilled
cartridges void the printer manufacturer's warranty?
Will the print quality be the same
as with a new printer cartridge?
How much time does it take to
refill a printer
1. When your computer alerts you that the cartridge is low on ink, refill it immediately. Continuing to print may damage your print head.
2. Place your cartridge in a clip or bag after removing it from your printer.
3. Store your cartridge at room temperature and avoid exposure to extreme conditions
4. Bring your cartridge back to Walgreens for high-quality, low-cost refills. Call 1-800-WALGREENS or go to Walgreens.com for convenient locations near you ? many open 24 hours.
5. Turn your printer off at night or when not in use to extend the life of your cartridge and conserve energy
6. Avoid touching or scratching the cartridge circuitry (usually located on back or side), as this may damage the cartridge?s performance.
7. It?s best not to use any adhesive (such as packaging or sticky tape including the original tape) to seal the cartridge. Doing so will mix the colors inside the cartridge and/or damage the print head.
8. From time to time, run the printer?s head-cleaner program to keep the cartridge clean and moist.
9. In order for your printer to recognize the filled cartridge, you may need to reset the printer and/or select the option that says ?new cartridge.? This will make sure the printer knows the cartridge is full of ink and ready to print
10. If your newly refilled cartridge is not going to be used immediately, place it right side up and store it at room temperature