So easy - applies just like polish for a smooth, even application. Better bonding for full cover nails, tips, wraps and repairs.
- Bonds instantly
- #1 seller of nail glue
Made in USA
Read instructions before starting & protect working surface from spills.
For Best Results: Always start with clean, dry, polish-free nails.
For nail tips & full cover nails:
- Apply a thin, even coat of glue to the overlap of nail tip or the natural nail.
- Apply slight pressure to hold the nail in position. Hold 5-10 seconds.
- Apply a single drop directly on split, broken, or soft nail.
- Apply slight pressure to hold nail in position. Hold 5-10 seconds.
- Let it set for 45 seconds or more. Gently file or buff until smooth.
Removal: Use 5 Second Glue & Nail Remover or acetone polish remover. Do not break or peel off nails as this may damage your own nails.
American International Industries
Contains cyanoacrylate. Eye irritant. If eye contact occurs, flush immediately with water. See physician at once. Bonds skin instantly. If skin bonds, do not pull; peel apart gently using acetone or nail polish remover if necessary. Avoid contact with fabrics as heat may occur. Keep out of reach of children. Satisfaction guaranteed.
This product cannot be shipped to the following state(s):
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.03
Product in inches (LxWxH): 0.8x 2.05x 5.5
Item Code: 756893
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.