Frequently bought with...
- Assist bar to stand easily from most couches, chairs, or recliners
- Dual cushion support handles for fall protection
- Less-expensive altnerative to purchasing lift chair
- Dual support cushion handles for easy standing
- Adjustable in height: 22"-32"; width: 19"-26"; depth: 23"-26"
- Can be placed beneath removable cushions; placed around fixed or stitched cushions
- Will work on recliners with cushion less than 26" wide and leg rests that do not flair to the edge of the recliner
- Weight capacity of handles: 300 lbs
The Universal Stand Assist by Able Life offers a simple way to stand from any couch, chair, or recliner with greater ease and strength. It will fit under or on top of cushions and provides a handle to use to safely rise from or lower to any seated position safely. Adjusts in height, depth, and width to fit a wide range of couches and chairs (H 22" - 32", D 23" - 26", W 19" - 26"). Supports 300 lbs.
Not eligible for Ship to Store at this timeSee Ship to Store FAQs
This product cannot be shipped to the following state(s):
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 8.5
Product in inches (LxWxH): 32.0x 27.0x 27.0
Item Code: 346554
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.