Abreva Cold Sore Cream0.07 oz.
Online and store prices may vary
- Only FDA approved medicine to shorten healing time*
- Portable convenient pump
*Abreva contains the only OTC medicine approved by the FDA to shorten healing time and duration of symptoms.
Made in Germany
Call toll-free 1-877-709-3539 (English/Spanish) weekdays
- Adults and children 12 years or over:
- Wash hands before and after applying cream
- Apply to affected area on face or lips at the first sign of cold sore/fever blister (tingle)
- Early treatment ensures the best results
- Rub in gently but completely
- Use 5 times a day until healed
- Children under 12 years: ask a doctor
- Store at 20°-25°C (68°-77°F)
- Do not freeze
This product may cause a severe allergic reaction. Symptoms may include:
- Facial swelling
- Wheezing/difficulty breathing
- If you are allergic to any ingredient in this product
- Apply only to affected areas
- Do not use in or near the eyes
- Avoid applying directly inside your mouth
- Do not share this product with anyone. This may spread infection
- Your cold sore gets worse or the cold sore is not healed within 10 days
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.
Not eligible for Ship to Store at this time See Ship to Store FAQs
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.07
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.9x 5.05x 5.55
Item Code: 979192
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.