#1 Dentist Recommended Brand*
- Helps prevent cavities
- Strengthens teeth
- Freshens breath
American Dental Association accepted: "The ADA Council on Scientific Affairs' Acceptance of ACT® is based on its finding that the product is effective in helping to prevent or reduce tooth decay, when used as directed."
*Among fluoride mouth rinses.
Adults and children 6 years of age and older:
- Use once a day after brushing your teeth with a toothpaste.
- Remove cap.
- Hold bottle upright and squeeze. Fill to fill line.
- Pour out. Only the correct dose (10ml) will come out.
- Vigorously swish 10 milliliters of rinse between your teeth for 1 minute and then spit out.
- Do not swallow the rinse.
- Do not eat or drink for 30 minutes after rinsing.
- Instruct children under 12 years of age in good rinsing habits (to minimize swallowing).
- Supervise children as necessary until capable of using without supervision.
Children under 6 years of age: Consult a dentist or doctor.
©2007 Chattem, Inc.
Keep out of reach of children. If more than used for rinsing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Contains FD&C yellow #5 (tartrazine) as a color additive.
Do not use if safety seal is broken or missing.Aids in the prevention of dental cavities.
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 1.53
Product in inches (LxWxH): 2.0x 3.1x 8.95
Item Code: 544437
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.
Customers who bought this also bought...
- $599earn points
- Vaseline Petroleum Jelly Orig...1.75 oz.$269Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFFearn points