Advanced Eye Relief Redness Reliever/Lubricant Eye Drops0.5 fl oz
Online and store prices may vary
Questions or Comments
Toll Free Product Information
Instill 1 or 2 drops in the affected eye(s) up to four times daily.
Store at room temperature. Use before expiration date marked on the carton and bottle.© Bausch & Lomb Inc.
Do not use if solution changes color or becomes cloudy.
Ask a doctor before use if you have narrow angle glaucoma
When using this product:
- Do not touch tip of container to any surface to avoid contamination
- Do not overuse as it may produce increased redness of the eye.
- Pupils may become enlarged temporarily
- Remove contact lenses before using
- Replace cap after use
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- You experience eye pain, changes in vision, continued redness or irritation of the eye
- Condition worsens or persists for more than 72 hours
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Temporary relief of redness and discomfort due to: minor eye irritations, exposure to wind or sun, dryness of the eye. Prevents further irritation
Not eligible for Ship to Store at this time See Ship to Store FAQs
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.08
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.1x 1.65x 3.4
Item Code: 621872
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.