Smaller Capsule. Same Strength.
Made in USA
Do not take more than directed, the smallest effective dose should be used.
Adults and Children 12 years and over:
- Take 1 capsule every 4 to 6 hours while symptoms persist
- If pain or fever does not respond to 1 capsule, 2 capsules may be used
- Do not exceed 6 capsules in 24 hours, unless directed by a doctor
children under 12 years:
- Ask a doctor
©2017 Pfizer Inc.
Allergy Alert: Ibuprofen may cause a severe allergic reaction, especially in people allergic to aspirin.
Symptoms may include:
- facial swelling
- asthma (wheezing)
- skin reddening
If an allergic reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
Stomach bleeding warning: This product contains an NSAID, which may cause severe stomach bleeding.
The chance is higher if you:
- are age 60 or older
- have had stomach ulcers or bleeding problems
- take a blood thinning (anticoagulant) or steroid drug
- take other drugs containing prescription or nonprescription NSAIDs [aspirin, ibuprofen, naproxen, or others]
- have 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
- take more or for a longer time than directed
Heart attack and stroke warning: NSAIDs, except aspirin, increase the risk of heart attack, heart failure, and stroke. These can be fatal. The risk is higher if you use more than directed or for longer than directed.
Do not use:
- if you have ever had an allergic reaction to any other pain reliever/fever reducer
- right before or after heart surgery
Ask a doctor before use if:
- stomach bleeding warning applies to you
- you have problems or serious side effects from taking pain relievers or fever reducers
- you have a history of stomach problems, such as heartburn
- you have high blood pressure, heart disease, liver cirrhosis, kidney disease, asthma, or had a stroke
- you are taking a diuretic.
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are:
- under a doctor’s care for any serious condition
- taking aspirin for heart attack or stroke, because ibuprofen may decrease this beneyt of aspirin
- taking any other drug
When using this product: take with food or milk if stomach upset occurs.
Temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
- menstrual cramps
- the common cold
- muscular aches
- minor pain of arthritis
Temporarily reduces fever.
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.09
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.75x 2.75x 2.0
Item Code: 988264
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.