- Advil Liqui-Gels with the Easy Open Arthritis Cap has a faucet cap design which is perfect for those living with arthritis and other joint pain.
- Advil Liqui-Gels goes to work fast on minor arthritis and other joint pain. It also provides safe and effective pain relief for headaches, muscle aches, toothaches, and reduces fever.
- Advil is the world’s #1-selling OTC pain reliever. The medicine in Advil is the #1 doctor recommendation for joint pain and arthritis.(2)
- No other OTC pain reliever has been proven to work faster, stronger or longer on joint pain than Advil.(1)
- The Advil innovative cap design was awarded the Ease-of- Use Commendation from the Arthritis Foundation. The comfortable grip is made for those that have difficulty opening bottles, making it easy to open and tough on pain.
For those living with arthritis, the task of removing the cap from a bottle of OTC medicine can be a painful challenge. The innovative faucet cap design of the Advil Liqui-Gels Easy Open Arthritis Cap provides a comfortable grip for those who have difficulty opening bottles. Therefore, it’s been awarded the Ease-of-Use Commendation from the Arthritis Foundation. The medicine in Advil is the number one selling OTC pain reliever and the #1 doctor recommended treatment for arthritis and joint pain.(2) The fast acting formula of Advil Liqui-Gels relieve pain at the site of inflammation. If you’re looking for fast-acting pain relief with an easy to remove cap, add Advil Liqui-Gels with the Easy Open Arthritis Cap to your shopping cart today.
Advil Liqui-Gels are designed for fast absorption and hours of long-lasting pain relief. The pain reliever in Advil is ibuprofen, a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID) that, when used as directed, is a safe and effective pain reliever and fever reducer. Nothing works faster, stronger or longer on minor arthritis pain.(1) Take a step towards fast joint pain relief with Advil Liqui-Gels with the Easy Open Arthritis Cap.
(1) Among OTC pain relievers
(2) Based on a survey of doctors.
- Do not take more than directed
- The smallest effective dose should be used
- Adults and children 12 years and over: take 1 capsule every 4 to 6 hours while symptoms persist
- If pain or fever does not respond to 1 capsule, 2 capsules may be used
- Do not exceed 6 capsules in 24 hours, unless directed by a doctor
- Children under 12 years: ask a doctor
- Each capsule contains: potassium 20 mg
- Read all warnings and directions before use
- Store at 20-25°C (68-77°F)
- Avoid excessive heat above 40°C (104°F)
©Pfizer Consumer Healthcare
- Facial swelling
- Asthma (wheezing)
- Skin reddening
- Are age 60 or older
- Have had stomach ulcers or bleeding problems
- Take a blood thinning (anticoagulant) or steroid drug
- Take other drugs containing prescription or nonprescription NSAIDs [aspirin, ibuprofen, naproxen, or others]
- Have 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
- Take more or for a longer time than directed
- If you have ever had an allergic reaction to any other pain reliever/fever reducer
- Right before or after heart surgery
- Stomach bleeding warning applies to you
- You have problems or serious side effects from taking pain relievers or fever reducers
- You have a history of stomach problems, such as heartburn
- You have high blood pressure, heart disease, liver cirrhosis, kidney disease, or asthma
- You are taking a diuretic
- Under a doctor's care for any serious condition
- Taking aspirin for heart attack or stroke, because ibuprofen may decrease this benefit of aspirin
- Taking any other drug
- Take with food or milk if stomach upset occurs
- The risk of heart attack or stroke may increase if you use more than directed or for longer than directed
- You experience any of the following signs of stomach bleeding:
- Feel faint
- Vomit blood
- Have bloody or black stools
- Have stomach pain that does not get better
- Pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
- Fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- Redness or swelling is present in the painful area
- Any new symptoms appear
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. This package for households without young children. Do not use if seal under bottle cap imprinted with "Sealed for Your Protection" is broken or missing.
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.3
Product in inches (LxWxH): 2.35x 2.35x 4.6
Item Code: 949401