Fast, Powerful Congestion Relief
Oxymetazoline HCl Nasal Solution
This spray starts to work in seconds providing 12 hours of relief with no drowsiness.
- Fast, Powerful Relief
- Maximum Strength
- Lasts All Night or All Day
- #1 Doctor & Pharmacist Recommended Brand
1-800-317-2165 (Mon-Fri 9 AM-5 PM EST)
- Adults and children 6 to under 12 years of age (with adult supervision): 2 or 3 sprays in each nostril not more often than every 10 to 12 hours. Do not exceed 2 doses in any 24-hour period
- Children under 6 years of age: ask a doctor
- Store between 20°-25°C (68°-77°F)
- Heart disease
- High blood pressure
- Thyroid disease
- Trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- Do not use more than directed
- Do not use for more than 3 days. Use only as directed. Frequent or prolonged use may cause nasal congestion to recur or worsen
- Temporary discomfort such as burning, stinging, sneezing or an increase in nasal discharge may occur
- Use of this container by more than one person may spread infection
Temporarily relieves nasal congestion due to: common cold, hay fever, sinusitis, upper respiratory allergies.
Shrinks swollen nasal membranes so you can breathe more freely.
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.15
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.3x 2.2x 4.9
Item Code: 929741
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.