A natural soothing mucus solvent and cleaner
- Provides natural relief from nasal congestion caused by sinusitis and allergies
- Invigorating extract and essential oils
- Dissolves mucus
- Helps clean and moisturize nasal passages
- Refreshingly strong
Free nasal wash cup inside
- 1-16 oz. Bottle of Alkalol
- 1-Alkalol Nasal Wash Cup
Use Alkalol as a nasal wash and mucus solvent to help clear blocked nasal passages and provide drug-free relief from nasal congestion and irritation caused by sinusitis, allergies, head colds, and post-nasal drip.
In 1896, pharmacist James P. Whitters set out to formulate a soothing nasal wash designed to deliver benefits beyond what standard saline solutions could provide without including the high levels of alcohol found in other products of the time.
The result was Alkalol, a refreshingly strong saline wash that contains a select blend of natural extracts and aromatic oils to help dissolve mucus, clean and moisturize the nasal passages, and provide invigorating relief from the symptoms of allergies and colds.
Alkalol soon became available throughout the United States and abroad, quickly gaining popularity with people searching for a more natural way to treat the symptoms of seasonal allergies, colds, and chronic congestion.
Four generations of the Whitters family have now been involved with the formulation and distribution of Alkalol, and the product you hold in your hand is essentially the same as the one developed in a small New England pharmacy over a century ago.
We hope you enjoy my grandfather's unique product.
- James P. Whitters, III
Alkalol is intended for use at variable strengths depending on personal preference and thickness of mucus. We recommend starting with a mild dose and adjusting according to preference.
- Mild: Add one teaspoon of Alkalol to the Alkalol Nasal Wash Cup, filling it approximately 20%, and the balance with saline or warm water.
- Medium: Add two teaspoons of Alkalol to the Alkalol Nasal Wash Cup, filling it approximately 40%, and the balance with saline or warm water.
- Strong: Add three teaspoons of Alkalol to the Alkalol Nasal Wash Cup, filling it approximately 60%, and the balance with saline or warm water.
- Extra-Strong: Add four teaspoons of Alkalol to the Alkalol Nasal Wash Cup filling it approximately 80%, and the balance with saline or warm water.
Alkalol is formulated to be refreshingly strong. Upon initial use, you may experience an invigorating sensation lasting a few seconds. This sensation is part of the process that allows Alkalol to work.
The Alkalol Company
Keep out of reach of children. For children under 3 years of age consult a physician. Avoid swallowing. Do not use if safety seal on bottle is broken or missing.
This product cannot be shipped to the following state(s):
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 1.24
Product in inches (LxWxH): 2.75x 4.0x 6.7
Item Code: 145223
Customers who bought this also bought...
- $1179earn points