Alli Weight Loss Aid Capsules Refill Pack120.0 ea
Online and store prices may vary
Frequently bought with...
- $1049Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
- For weight loss in overweight adults
- FDA approved
NOTICE: Sale of alli is age restricted. Walgreens.com can not deliver this product to individuals under the age of 21. The age of the recipient will be verified upon delivery. Do not order if you can not verify your age upon delivery.Alli (orlistat 60 milligram capsules) is your smart edge for weight loss. It's the only FDA-approved over-the-counter weight-loss aid. Orlistat, the active ingredient in Alli, is a lipase inhibitor and works by binding to specific enzymes that break down fat. As a result, about 25 percent of the fat you consume is not absorbed and passes through the digestive system. Since the calories associated with this unabsorbed fat are not used, the number of calories that enter your system is reduced. You're ready with Alli by your side. Alli (orlistat 60 milligram capsules) is a weight loss aid for overweight adults, 18 years and older, when used along with a reduced-calorie and low-fat diet. Follow label directions. Helps block about 25 percent of the fat you eat from being absorbed.
Made in India
Read the enclosed brochure for other important information. Diet and exercise are the starting points for any weight loss program. Try these first before adding orlistat. Check with your doctor before starting any exercise program.
To see if orlistat capsules are right for you, find your height on the chart. You may consider starting a weight loss program with orlistat if you weight is the same or more than the weight shown for your height.
For overweight adults 18 years and older: Take 1 capsule with each meal containing fat. Do not take more than 3 capsules daily. Use with a reduced-calorie, low-fat diet and exercise program until you reach your weight loss goal. Most weight loss occurs in the first 6 months. If you stop taking orlistat, continue with your diet and exercise program. If you start to regain weight after you stop taking orlistat, you may need to start taking orlistat again along with your diet and exercise program. Take a multivitamin once a day, at bedtime, when using orlistat.
Store at 20 - 25°C (68 - 77°F). Protect drug from excessive light, humidity and temperatures over 30°C (86°F).
Warnings Organ transplant alert:
- Do not use if you have had an organ transplant. Orlistat interferes with the medicines used to prevent transplant rejection. Allergy alert:
- Do not use if you are allergic to any of the ingredients in Orlistat capsules Do not use
- If you are taking cyclosporine
- If you have been diagnosed with problems absorbing food
- If you are not overweight Ask a doctor before use if you have ever had
- Gallbladder problems
- Kidney stones
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking any of the following prescription medications. Some prescription doses may need to be adjusted, or some medications may not work as well when used with Orlistat:
- Anticoagulants (blood thinning medicine)
- Amiodarone (heart medicine)
- Diabetes medicine
- Thyroid disease medicine
- Seizure medicine
- Antiretrovirals (HIV medicine)
- Taking other weight loss products When using this product
- Take a multivitamin once a day, at bedtime. Orlistat can reduce the absorption of some vitamins.
- Follow a well-balanced, reduced-calorie, low-fat diet. Try starting this diet before taking Orlistat.
Orlistat works by preventing the absorption of some of the fat you eat. The fat passes out of your body, so you may have bowel changes.
You may get:
- As with oily spotting
- Loose stools
- More frequent stools that may be hard to control
- Eating a low-fat diet lowers the chance of having these bowel changes
For every 5 pounds you lose from diet alone, Orlistat can help you lose 2-3 pounds more. In studies, most people lost 5-10 pounds over 6 months. Stop use and ask a doctor if:
You develop itching, yellow eyes or skin, dark urine or loss of appetite. There have been rare reports of liver injury in people taking Orlistat.
- Severe or continuous abdominal pain occurs. This may be a sign of a serious medical condition.
- You are taking medicine for seizures and your seizures happen more often or get worse If pregnant or breast-feeding, do not use. Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.41
Product in inches (LxWxH): 3.07x 3.72x 5.77
Item Code: 568461
Customers who bought this also bought...
- $1299Buy 1, Get 1 FREE