Amy's Frozen Entree Cheese Enchilada9.0 oz.
You can relax and enjoy this cheese enchilada in the comfort of your home and get the same quality and flavor you would find in a fine restaurant. Our delicious enchiladas are made from a genuine Mexican recipe handed down through three generations of chefs at one of San Francisco's finest Mexican restaurants. We start with fresh tortillas made with organic white corn, fill them with a blend of jack and cheddar cheeses accented by olives and peppers, and cover them with a delicious traditional Mexican sauce.
- 0 g trans fat
- No added MSG, preservatives, GMOs, bioengineered ingredients
- Gluten free
- Certified organic
- All dairy ingredients are made with pasteurized, rBST hormone-free milk and do not contain animal enzymes or animal rennet
- Preheat oven to 400°
- Remove overwrap and cover tray with foil
- Place tray on a cookie sheet in center of oven
- Bake for 35-40 minutes
- Let stand covered for 3 minutes
- Put a 1-inch slit in overwrap
- Cook on medium (50% power) for 5 minutes
- Cook on high 1 minute 45 seconds, or until done
- Remove all packaging
- Transfer product to a covered toaster oven-safe dish
- Cook using the conventional oven instructions shown above
|Serving Per Container|
|Amount per Serving||%DV|
|Calories from Fat - Calories||130|
|Trans Fat - Total Fat||0g|
Not eligible for Ship to Store at this time See Ship to Store FAQs
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.75
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.8x 7.5x 5.2
Item Code: 189115
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.