Frequently bought with...
All Natural | Adds Extra Cleaning & Freshening Power | Value Price!
Arm & Hammer® Super Washing Soda gets your whole wash cleaner, whiter and fresher, without the damage bleaches can cause. And it costs a whole lot less. That makes Arm & Hammer® Super Washing Soda a great value. Super Washing Soda also makes a great all-around household cleaner.
What Does Super Washing Soda Do? Super Washing Soda is a natural detergent power booster and freshener. It works in two ways:
- It increases your detergent's cleaning power to get out ground-in dirt and stains and cut through greasy soils.
- It helps neutralize and eliminate odors, not cover them up with perfumes.
Arm & Hammer® Super Washing Soda - The Cleaning Booster - can help your detergent remove strains that detergents alone simply can't handle. To remove extra tough stains, pre-treat or pre-soak with Arm & Hammer® Super Washing Soda.
Cleans Greasy Dirt Stains:
- Kitchen or Cooking Grease
- Dirty Motor Oil
- Collar and Cuff Stains
- Soft Drinks
- Meat and Grease Spatters
An Excellent Household Cleaner, Too: Arm & Hammer® Super Washing Soda cleans grease, grime and dirt from surfaces all around your home. It's sudsless, too, so it rinses easily. Try Arm & Hammer® Super Washing Soda on your tough cleaning problems and watch grease and dirt disappear.
- Kitchen: Walls | Countertops | Refrigerators | Ranges | Appliances
- Bathroom: Sinks | Tubs | Showers | Tiles | Toilet Bowls
The Arm & Hammer® Guarantee: If not completely satisfied with Arm & Hammer Super Washing Soda, return partially used box for full refund.
Pure & Natural Since 1874 | 100% Fragrance Free - Phosphate Free
Questions or Comments? 1-800-524-1328 (in NJ call 1-800-624-2889)
- Add 1/2 cup of Super Washing Soda along with either liquid or powder detergent at beginning of wash cycle.
- Add clothes and let washer fill completely.
Tough Dirt: With especially dirty clothes, extra large loads or hard water conditions, use 1 full cup of Super Washing Soda.
- Fill container with warm water.
- Add 2tbsps. of Super Washing Soda per gallon of water of 1/2 cup in washer.
- Pre-soak for at least 30 minutes before washing. For best results, pre-soak overnight, and then add 1/2 cup of Super Washing Soda along with detergent in wash cycle.
- Mix about 4 tablespoons of Super Washing Soda in 1/4 cup (2oz) of warm water to make a paste.
- Dampen problem area. Using rubber gloves, gently rub stain with paste. Then wash as usual.
- Dissolve 1/2 cup of Super Washing Soda per bucket of warm water.
- Wash surface, wearing rubber gloves; then rinse.
Not recommended for aluminum surfaces; may cause discoloration. Not recommended for no-wax floors.
Traps and Drains: Do not use for blocked drains. To help keep traps and drains open, dissolve 1/2 cup per gallon of warm water. Run hot water down drain, add Super Washing Soda solution, then flush with hot water.
©1992 Church & Dwight Co., Inc.
Keep out of reach of children.
Harmful if swallowed. May irritate eyes.
Contains Sodium Carbonate. Avoid contact with eyes. If contact is made, flush with water. If swallowed, give water or milk. Contact a physician.
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 3.8
Product in inches (LxWxH): 6.25x 9.4x 2.2
Item Code: 236419
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.