Rapid Maximum Strength
Eliminates most pimples and blackheads.
- Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
- Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily
- Because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor
- If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day
- If going outside, apply sunscreen after using this product. If irritation or sensitivity develops, stop use of both products and ask a doctor.
- Apply product sparingly to one or two small affected areas during the first 3 days. If no discomfort occurs, follow the directions stated above
- Keep tightly closed
- Store at room temperature
1 877 99 GENOM (43666)
- If you have very sensitive skin
- If you are sensitive to benzoyl peroxide
- Avoid unnecessary sun exposure and use a sunscreen
- Avoid contact with eyes, lips, and mouth
- Avoid contact with hair and dyed fabrics, which may be bleached by this product
- Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, use only one topical acne medication at a time
- Skin irritation may occur, characterized by redness, burning, itching, peeling or possibly swelling. Irritation may be reduced by using this product less frequently or at lower concentration
- Irritation becomes severe
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.11
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.4x 5.5x 3.5
Item Code: 907414
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.