- 4-fluid ounce bottle of anti-itch lotion
- Helps relieve itch from poison ivy, insect bites, allergies, and chicken pox
- For itchy, irritated skin and rashes
- External analgesic/skin protectant soothes and relieves
- Soothing calamine and triple oat complex
- Dermatologist-recommended brand
Aveeno Anti-Itch Concentrated Lotion is an external analgesic and skin protectant that helps soothe itch caused by poison ivy/oak/sumac, insect bites, and chicken pox rash. This lotion provides fast-acting, soothing relief of rashes and itching. It's formulated with calamine to dry up weepy rashes, as well as natural oatmeal, which soothes itchy, dry skin.
- Adults and children 2 years and older: Apply no more than 4 times daily.
- Children under 2 years of age: Do not use, consult a physician.
Store at 59° - 86° F
©Johnson & Johnson
For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. If condition does not improve or recurs within 7 days, discontinue use and consult a physician. Keep this and all drugs out of the reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
For the temporary relief of the itching and pain associated with minor skin irritations.
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.33
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.2x 2.6x 5.45
Item Code: 658988