- 5 packets of soothing bath treatment
- Helps soothe irritation and itch due to eczema
- Specially formulated for babies
- Natural colloidal oatmeal
- Cleanses without soap
- Fragrance-free and gentle on eyes
Aveeno Baby Soothing Bath Treatment is recommended to help care for skin with eczema. Made for your baby's delicate skin, this product relieves and soothes irritation and itch due minor skin irritation and itching due to rashes, eczema, poison ivy/oak/sumac, or insect bites. This formula with natural colloidal oatmeal is clinically proven to relieve itchy skin and help restore its moisture barrier. When dispersed in water, this fragrance-free colloidal oatmeal powder forms a soothing milky bath that also works as a natural cleanser. This Aveeno Baby Eczema Therapy Soothing Bath Treatment is fragrance-free and gentle on eyes. For dispersal in water:
- Turn water faucet on to full force
- Slowly sprinkle packet of colloidal oatmeal directly under faucet into the tub or container
- Stir any colloidal oatmeal that may have settled on the bottom
- Slowly sprinkle one packet in an infant tub filled with warm water. Stir any colloidal oatmeal that may have settled on the bottom
- Soak affected area for 15 to 30 minutes as needed, or as directed by a doctor
- Pat dry (do not rub) to keep a thin layer on the skin
Store at room temperature.
©Johnson & Johnson
- Do get into eyes
- To avoid slipping, use mat in tub or shower
- In some skin conditions, soaking too long may overdry
- Condition worsens
- Symptoms last more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
Temporarily protects and helps relieve minor skin irritation and itching due to: rashes, eczema, poison ivy, oak, sumac, or insect bites.
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.36
Product in inches (LxWxH): 2.55x 4.6x 5.85
Item Code: 612163
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.