- 12-fl. oz bottle of Aveeno Skin Relief Body Wash for soothing relief of dry, itchy skin
- This creamy body wash is formulated to gently cleanse and remove dirt and impurities from skin
- Works to preserve your skin's natural moisture barrier for soft, smooth and healthy-looking skin
- Enriched with soothing oat, this unique formula helps to nourish skin
- Suitable for daily use, it is gentle enough for sensitive skin and leaves skin feeling moisturized
- This dry skin body wash is allergy-tested, soap-free and dye-free
- Skin relief body wash from the dermatologist-recommended skincare brand for over 65 years
- Aveeno uses the goodness of nature and the power of science to keep skin healthy and balanced
Gently cleanse and moisturize dry, itchy skin with Aveeno Skin Relief Body Wash. This fragrance-free body wash is made with soothing oat and is gentle enough for sensitive skin. Its unique formula is designed to work with your skin to remove dirt and impurities without disrupting your skin's natural moisture barrier for skin that is soft, smooth and healthy-looking. From the dermatologist-recommended brand for over 65 years, this moisturizing body wash is allergy-tested, soap-free and dye-free, and is suitable for daily use. AVEENO uses the goodness of nature and the power of science to keep your skin looking healthy and feeling balanced. Follow with Skin Relief Lotion to lock in moisture for 24 hours. Questions? 866-428-3366; Outside US, dial collect 215-273-8755 www.aveeno.com
Made in Canada
For Daily USE: Squeeze body wash onto wet pouf, washcloth or hands. Work into a rich, creamy lather, then rinse. FOR SHAVING: Apply by hand as a rich shaving lotion for silky, smooth legs.
©Johnson & Johnson
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.89
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.68x 3.47x 7.29
Item Code: 973780
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.