- Antibacterial pain relief
- Helps control infection
- Trusted brand
New from AZO!
Most Trusted #1 Brand
Antibacterial* Plus Urinary Pain Relief!
- Helps Control the Infection*
- Plus General Pain Reliever
Antibacterial Urinary Pain Relief
Methenamine and Sodium Salicylate (NSAID)
Each tablet contains 25 mg of sodium.
AZO Urinary Tract Defense™ is used under license by i-Health, Inc.
AZO is the Most Trusted Brand based on Nielsen data through 6/13/15 and the 2015 Pharmacy Time OTC Survey.
Made in India
*Helps inhibit the progression of infection until you see a healthcare professional. AZO is not intended to replace medical care.
Adult and children 12 years and over: Take 2 tablets with a full glass of water 3 times a day. Drink plenty of fluids. Children under 12 years: Ask a doctor.
Store at 59 - 86°F (15 - 30°C) in a dry place.
Protect from sunlight.
Reye's syndrome: Children and teenagers who have or recovering from chicken pox or flu-like symptoms should not use this product. If changes in behavior with nausea and vomiting occur, consult a doctor because these symptoms could be an early sign of Reye's syndrome, a rare but serious illness.
Stomach bleeding warning: This product contains a NSAID, which may cause stomach bleeding. The chance is higher if you:
- Take Drug Containing Prescription or Nonprescription NSAIDs (Aspirin, Ibuprofen, Naproxen Or Others)
- Have 3 or More Alcoholic Drinks Every Day While Using This Product
- Have Stomach Ulcers or Bleeding Problems
- Take Blood Thinning (Anticoagulant) or Steroid Drug
- Are Age 60 or Older
- Take More or for a Longer Time Than Directed
Do not use:
- If You Are on a Sodium Restricted Diet
- If You Are Allergic to Salicylates (Including Aspirin) Unless Directed by a Doctor
- Have Stomach Problems (Such as Heartburn, Upset Stomach, or Stomach Pain) That Persist or Recur, or if You Have Ulcers or Bleeding Problems Unless Directed by a Doctor
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- Frequent Burning Urination for the First Time
- The Stomach Bleeding Warning Applying to You
- History Of Stomach Problems, Such as Heart Burn
- High Blood Pressure
- Heart Disease
- Liver Cirrhosis
- Bleeding Problems
- Diuretic Use
- Kidney Disease
- Reached Age 60 or Older
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are
- Taking Any Other Drug Containing An NSAID (Prescription or Nonprescription)
- Taking a Blood Thinning (Anticoagulant), Steroid, Diabetes, Gout or Arthritis Drug
When using this product
- Do Not Take More Than the Recommended Dosage
Stop use & ask a doctor if
- Product Has Been Used for 3 Days
- You Experience Any of The Following Signs of Stomach Bleeding:
Feel Faint, Vomit Blood
Have Bloody or Black Stools
Have Stomach Pain That Does Not Get Better
- Ringing in the Ears or a Loss Of Hearing Occurs
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medial help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Pain & Burning
- Frequency & Urgency of Urination
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.05
Product in inches (LxWxH): 0.88x 3.25x 4.25
Item Code: 946148
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.