AZO Yeast Infection Symptom Treatment Tablets60.0 ea
Relieves Symptoms Now!
- Helps Prevent Future Occurrences
- Homeopathic Medicine
- Relief for Yeast Infection Symptoms
- In a Probiotic Base
- Lactose Free
- Pharmacist Recommended
The Leading Over-the-Counter Tablet for Relief & Prevention of Yeast Infection Symptoms
Relieve symptoms with AZO Yeast® – the homeopathic yeast infection symptom treatment to relieve symptoms of a vaginal yeast infection and helps protect from future recurrences when taken regularly.
- Convenient Tablets, a Safe Oral Complement to Traditional Antifungal Vaginal Creams
- Relieves Symptoms Like Itching, Burning & Swelling
- Ingredients Recognized By the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States
- When Taken Daily, Natural, Active Ingredients Work with the Body to Prevent Future Recurrences
Please note, due to natural ingredients, this product's color may vary.
Made in USA
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Take orally. If you have an infection, take one tablet three times a day as long as symptoms persist. Can be used in conjunction with antifungal vaginal creams, ointments or suppositories. To prevent future occurrences, take one tablet per day regularly.
Other Information: Store at room temperature. Do not expose to excessive heat, humidity or direct sunlight.© 2014 Amerifit Brands
- This product will not cure a yeast infection.
- If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use. If symptoms persist, contact your physician.
- Keep out of reach of children. In case of an overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Relieves and prevents the symptoms of itching and burning associated with vaginal yeast infections.
|Serving Size||1 Tablet|
|Serving Per Container|
|Amount per Serving||%DV|
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.09
Product in inches (LxWxH): 0.91x 3.32x 4.27
Item Code: 354523