- With moisturizing aloe
- Helps to heal burns, scrapes and cuts
Made in South Korea
- Clean the affected area
- Apply a small amount of this product (an amount equal to the surface area of the tip of a finger) on the area 1 to 3 times daily
- May be covered with a sterile bandage
- Store at 15° to 25°C (59° to 77°F)
- Lot no. & exp. date: see box or see crimp of tube
For external use only.
Do not use
- in the eyes
- if you are allergic to any of the ingredients
- over large areas of the body
- longer than 1 week unless directed by a doctor
Ask a doctor before use in case of deep or puncture wounds, animal bites, or serious burns.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- the condition persists or gets worse
- a rash or other allergic reaction develops
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
First aid to help prevent infection in
- minor cuts
|Serving Size||1 Gram|
|Serving Per Container|
|Amount per Serving||%DV|
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.1
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.23x 1.98x 4.87
Item Code: 910856
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.