- Rub Free
- Fast & Easy Coverage
- Very Water Resistant
- Ideal for Pool/Beach
- Won't Run Into Eyes
- Long Lasting
Banana Boat® UltraMist® MAX Protect & Play™ Sunscreen SPF 100 for kids provides our maximum spray protection from sunburn and skin damage by providing advanced UVA/UVB protection. This formula is gentle, long-lasting and very water resistant to keep up with active kids. It goes on easily for kid-friendly coverage in a clear, no rub spray - it's our "struggle-free" application. Self-locking cap so protection is just a twist away!
Recommended effective sunscreen by the Skin Cancer Foundation
Questions or Comments? 1-800-SafeSun (M-F)
Made in USA
- Hold container 4 to 6 inches from the skin to apply
- Spray liberally and spread evenly by hand 15 minutes before sun exposure
- Do not spray directly into face. Spray on hands then apply to face
- Do not apply in windy conditions
- Use in well-ventilated area
- After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
- Immediately after towel drying
- At least every 2 hours
- Sun protection measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.-2 p.m.
- Wear long sleeve shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
- Children under 6 months: Ask a doctor
When using this product:
- Keep away from face to avoid breathing it
- Keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs. Keep out of reach of children. If product is swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Helps prevent sunburn. If used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun.
This product cannot be shipped to the following state(s):
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.54
Product in inches (LxWxH): 2.07x 2.07x 7.69
Item Code: 383264
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.