- With Powerstay technology
- UVA/UVB protection
- Broad spectrum SPF 50+
- Tear and sting free
- Water resistant (80 minutes)
When your kids are active outdoors, they need powerful sun protection that's mild and gentle enough for their sensitive skin. This sunscreen provides broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection with Powerstay Technology, so it stays on during active play. This non-irritating formula is gentle enough to apply and reapply throughout the day.
- Shake well
- Hold container 4 to 6 inches from the skin to apply
- Spray liberally and spread evenly by hand 15 minutes before sun exposure
- Do not spray directly into face. Spray on hands then apply to face
- Do not apply in windy conditions
- Use in a well-ventilated area
- After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
- Immediately after towel drying
- At least every 2 hours
- Sun protection measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.-2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
- Children under 6 months: Ask a doctor
- Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
- Keep away from face to avoid breathing it
- Keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove
May stain some fabrics.
This product cannot be shipped to the following state(s):
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.5
Product in inches (LxWxH): 2.08x 2.08x 7.72
Item Code: 971256
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.