- Relieves burning, irritation of dry eyes
- Protects against further eye discomfort
- Restores lipid layer of tears
Ordinary lubricant eye drops simply provide moisture which can evaporate quickly from the eye's surface. This product provides moisture and protects against tear loss because it contains Restoryl the advanced lipid restorative. Expect temporarily blurred vision upon application, as these eye drops seal in moisture.
- Remove contact lenses before use
- Shake well before using
- Instill 1 or 2 drop(s) in the affected eye(s) as needed or as directed by your doctor
- Temporarily blurred vision is typical upon application
- Drops appear as a milky white solution
- Store at 15°-25°C (59°-77°F)
©2014 Bausch & Lomb Incorporated
- If solution changes color
- Do not touch the tip of container to any surface
- Replace cap after using
- You experience eye pain, changes in vision, continued redness or irritation of the eye, or if condition worsens or persists for more than 72 hours
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.87
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.52x 2.4x 3.96
Item Code: 353199
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.