• Universal fit for pen delivery systems
• For less friction & easy insertion
• Non-toxic and non-pyrogenic
Effective July 1, 2013 this product is ineligible for shipping with Medicare Part B billing. You can order online and pick up in store.
A worldwide leader in diabetes care.
Features include: Electro-polished needle for smoothness, micro-bonded needle lubrication for less friction and fine point needle tip for easier insertion.
- 31G x 5 mm (3/16")
- Universal fit – may be used with Type A compatible diabetes pen delivery systems including: AutoPen, Byetta exenatide injection, Humulin pen, Humalog pen, HumaPen Memoir and Luxura HD, InnoLet, Lantus SoloStar, NovoPen Junior and 3 mL, Levemir FlexPen, Novolog FlexPen and 70/30 mix FlexPen and OptiClik
- Short inner shield and puncture resistant outer needle shield
- Single use
- Non-toxic, non-pyrogenic
- Latex free
Made in Ireland
Guaranteed injection comfort or your money back.
© 2007 BD
Before changing to a shorter needle, consult with your health care professional.
Not eligible for Ship to Store at this timeSee Ship to Store FAQs
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.34
Product in inches (LxWxH): 5.15x 3.35x 2.85
Item Code: 671671
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.