Frequently bought with...
- 24-count bottle of benadryl liqui-gels antihistamine allergy medicine
- Provides multi-symptom allergy relief and cold symptom relief
- Contains 25mg of diphenhydramine hcl 25 mg per liquid capsule
- Relieves allergy symptoms of sneezing, runny nose, itchy nose or throat, and itchy, watery eyes
- Relieves cold symptoms of sneezing and runny nose to provide more than just allergy relief
- Antihistamine tablets that work to put your allergy symptoms to rest
- Dye-free benadryl formula that is free of added colors
- Allergy relief for ages 6 and up that works when you need it most
Benadryl Allergy Dye-Free Liqui-Gels temporarily relieve the symptoms associated with both upper respiratory allergies and the common cold. Each of these liquid gels contains an antihistamine, diphenhydramine HCl 25 milligrams, to temporarily treat allergy symptoms of sneezing; runny nose; itchy nose or throat; and itchy, watery eyes; and the cold symptoms of sneezing and runny nose. This allergy medicine has a dye-free formula and the Benadryl liquid capsules are intended for adults and children ages six and up.
Questions or comments? call 1-877-717-2824 (toll-free) or 215-273-8755 (collect)
¿ Take every 4 to 6 hours
¿ Do not take more than 6 doses in 24 hours.
Adults and children 12 years and over: 1 to 2 capsules
Children 6 to under 12 years: 1 capsule
Children under 6 years: do not use this product in children under 6 years of age
¿ Store at 59° to 77°F in a dry place. Protect from heat, humidity, and light.
©Johnson & Johnson
- Do not use
¿ To make a child sleepy
¿ With any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin
Ask a doctor before use if you have
¿ A breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
¿ Trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking sedatives or tranquilizers
When using this product
¿ Marked drowsiness may occur
¿ Avoid alcoholic drinks
¿ Alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
¿ Be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
¿ Excitability may occur, especially in children
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away. (1-800-222-1222)
Temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies:
- runny nose
- itchy, watery eyes
- itching of the nose or throat
Temporarily relieves these symptoms due to the common cold:
- runny nose
|Serving Size||1 Capsule|
|Serving Per Container|
|Amount per Serving||%DV|
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.07
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.02x 3.92x 3.59
Item Code: 691371