- 2-ounce bottle of antihistamine spray
- Fast pain and itch relief from rashes and insect bites
- Extra-strength histamine blocker stops itching
- Topical analgesic and skin protectant relieves pain
- Treats rashes caused by poison ivy, poison oak, and poison sumac
- Relieves minor skin irritation, burns, cuts, scrapes, and sunburn
- For ages 2 and up
Benadryl Extra Strength Itch Cooling Spray provides relief from skin pain and itching. Made with 2% diphenhydramine HCI topical analgesic and 0.1% zinc acetate skin protectant, this spray begins to work on contact to relieve the pain and itching associated with insect bites, sunburn, scrapes, and minor skin irritations, burns, and cuts. It also treats and dries rashes caused by poison ivy, poison oak, and poison sumac by blocking the histamine that causes the itch. Benadryl Extra Strength Itch Cooling Spray and is intended for ages two and up.
Questions? Call 1-800-524-2624 (English/Spanish)
- Do not use more than directed
- Adults and children 2 years of age and older: spray on affected are not more than 3 to 4 times daily
- Children under 2 years of age: ask a doctor
Store at 20° to 25°C (68° to 77°F).
©Johnson & Johnson
This product cannot be shipped to the following state(s):
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.18
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.2x 1.75x 4.65
Item Code: 658903
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.