- 1-ounce tube of benadryl original-strength anti-itch stopping cream
- Provides temporary relief from most outdoor itches
- Dries the oozing and weeping of poison ivy, oak, and sumac
- Itch relief from insect bites, sunburn, scrapes, minor skin irritations, burns, and cuts
- Made with 1% diphenhydramine hydrochloride topical analgesic
- Itch stopping cream also contains .1% zinc acetate skin protectant
- Topical cream contains a histamine blocker
- Intended for use by those ages 2 and up
Benadryl Original-Strength Anti-Itch Relief Cream provides relief from skin itching. Made with 1% diphenhydramine hydrochloride topical analgesic and 0.1% zinc acetate skin protectant, this topical cream temporarily relieves itching associated with insect bites, sunburn, scrapes, minor skin irritations, burns, and cuts. It contains a histamine blocker and dries the oozing and weeping of poison ivy, poison oak, and poison sumac. Original Strength Benadryl Itch Stopping Cream is intended for ages two and up.
Questions? call toll-free 800-524-2624 (English/Spanish) or 215-273-8755 (collect)
Do not use more than directed Adults and children 2 years of age and older: apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily Children under 2 years of age: ask a doctor Other information Protect from Excessive Heat (40 degrees C/104 degrees F)
©Johnson & Johnson
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.1
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.11x 4.84x 3.52
Item Code: 818284