- The brand used in hospitals for over 45 years
- Kills germs promptly in minor cuts, scrapes and burns
1-888-726-7535 (8 am-5 pm, EST, Mon-Fri)
- Clean the affected area
- Apply a small amount of product to the area 1 to 3 times daily
- May be covered with a sterile bandage
- If bandaged, let dry first
- Store at 25°C (77°F); excursions permitted between 15-30°C (59-86°F)
For external use only.
Do not use in eyes, over large areas of the body
Ask a doctor before use in case of deep or puncture wounds, animals bites, or serious burns.
Stop use and ask a doctor if the condition persists or gets worse, you need to use this product for more than 1 week.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
First aid to help prevent infection in minor cuts, scrapes or burns.
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.63
Product in inches (LxWxH): 2.0x 2.0x 6.5
Item Code: 606404
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.