- Benefits of bee pollen
- Fantastic health infusion from nature's pantry
- Natural energy and vitality booster
- Delivers naturally occurring vitamins, minerals and amino acids
- Delivers nutrients, vitamins, minerals and more to give you an energy boost that will take you through the day
- Give yourself a nutritious pick-me-up with our powerful, high quality Bee Pollen
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.Take 1-2 tablets three times daily, with meals, as a dietary supplement, or as directed by a physician © 2011 Indiana Botanic Gardens, Inc.
|Serving Per Container|
|Amount per Serving||%DV|
|Bee Pollen Powder||1g|
This product cannot be shipped to the following state(s):
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.38
Product in inches (LxWxH): 2.45x 2.45x 4.85
Item Code: 151308
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.