- Provides 13 thyroid supporters including iodine, selenium and zinc
- Works with your system to maintain healthy thyroid function
- Supports healthy weight, mood, body temperature, energy, digestion, cardiovascular system, hair, nails, and more
Thyroid issues are often overlooked, yet common:
Although the thyroid weighs only about one ounce, it's got a big job. Your thyroid affects just about every cell in your body, from your hair follicles to your toenails and everything in between. Yet thyroid issues are often overlooked because they can easily be mistaken for something else, so you may never get to the root cause of your health concern.
As you know, iodine plays an important role in thyroid health. Shockingly, it's estimated that 1 in 7 American women do not get enough iodine from their diet.** Iodine helps regulate the body's energy production and stimulates the rate of metabolism, which helps your body burn excess fat. These are all important processes to maintaining a healthy weight. That's why iodine is one of the key ingredients in our Thyroid Complex, along with 12 other thyroid supporters.
Healthy metabolism, healthy weight, healthy you: In addition to iodine, Thyroid Complex also includes an array of valuable B vitamins which help your body break down and utilize carbohydrates, fats and proteins. The 13 ingredients found in Thyroid Complex give your thyroid the natural nutrition it needs to support healthy metabolism, healthy weight and a healthy you. Feel your best all day, every day with Thyroid Complex.
13 ingredients nutritionally support your thyroid: The ingredients in Thyroid Complex support the healthy metabolism of the TSH (thyroid stimulating hormone) and provide beneficial antioxidants to nutritionally support total thyroid health. With each daily dose, you get:
- Iodine 190 mcg: This trace mineral is essential for healthy thyroid function, yet with the reduction in salt intake, it's estimated that millions of Americans are lacking it
- Selenium 100 mcg: A critical mineral for healthy thyroid function, selenium also promotes healthy skin and hair
- Zinc 25 mg: Essential for healthy thyroid metabolism
- Copper 1.5 mg: Copper combines with certain proteins to help a number of body functions, including energy
- Vitamins B1 50 mg, B2 25 mg, B3 50 mg, B6 100 mg, B12 100 mcg: These vitamins are involved in several processes including metabolism of carbohydrates, fats and proteins. In addition they boost energy, ease stress and fight fatigue
- L-Tyrosine 100 mg: This amino acid plays a role in thyroid hormone production while also helping boost mental and physical stamina
- Magnesium 310 mg: The fourth most abundant mineral in the human body, magnesium is involved in bone and mineral metabolism
- Manganese 10 mg: Manganese is involved in lipid and carbohydrate metabolism
- Irish moss 75 mg: a red seaweed, Irish moss is also known as chondrus crispus
Use in conjunction with a reduced calorie diet & exercise plan.
**Miller Jr M.D., D.W. (2006). Extrathyroidal Benefits of Iodine. Journal of American Physicians and Surgeons, 11(4), 106-110.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.Take 2 capsules once daily, with meals, as a dietary supplement, or as directed by a physician. © 2011 Indiana Botanic Gardens, Inc.
|Serving Per Container|
|Amount per Serving||%DV|
|Irish Moss Powder||75mg|
This product cannot be shipped to the following state(s):
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.29
Product in inches (LxWxH): 2.5x 2.5x 4.95
Item Code: 145667
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.