Frequently bought with...
- Priced Per Store
- $199Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
- Priced Per StoreBuy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
- Lysol Disinfectant All Purpos...32 fl oz$449
- 2/$600 or 1/$329
- Clorox Toilet Bowl Cleaner wi...24 fl oz$259
- $449Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
- Clorox Clean-Up Cleaner with ...32 fl oz$359
- 1 Water filter replacement
- Helps reduce substances & odor
- Use with all Brita pitchers & dispensers
- BPA FREE: Enjoy a BPA free Brita Standard Replacement Filter made to fit all Brita pitchers and dispensers except Brita Stream pitchers. Height 5.31; Width 2.31; Length/Depth 2.31; Weight .13 pounds
- CLEANER: Only Brita filters are certified to reduce contaminants in Brita Pitchers. Certified to reduce Copper, Mercury, and Cadmium. Contaminants reduced may not be in all users' water.
- GREAT TASTING: Brita filters reduce chlorine taste and odor found in tap water. Substances reduced may not be found in all users' water.
- EASY INSTALLATION: A pull top cap makes filter change quick and easy with no pre-soaking necessary in order to sip and enjoy great-tasting, filtered water in minutes.
- REDUCE & SAVE: One water filter can replace up to 300 standard 16.9 ounce water bottles, keep you hydrated, save you money, and reduce plastic waste. Replace filter every 40 gallons, about every 2 months for the average household.
Keep tap water healthier and tasting better when you regularly change your Brita replacement filter. Made to fit all Brita pitchers and dispensers, this replacement filter reduces copper, mercury and cadmium impurities that can adversely affect your health over time, while cutting chlorine taste and odor to deliver great tasting water. Designed to leave no black flecks in your water and with no pre-soak required, the Brita filters are quick and easy to use. Change your Brita filters every 40 gallons or approximately 2 months for best performance. Start drinking healthier, great tasting water with Brita today.
Made in Canada
Getting started:* Wash your hands before unwrapping the filter.
- Flush filter with cold water for 15 seconds
- Insert filter into reservoir. Press firmly
- Add cold tap water
- Replace filter every 40 gallons (151 liters) or two months
*See user's guide for detailed instructions. It is normal for carbon dust to appear in your first three pitchers. Discard this water or use it to water plants.©2015 Brita LP
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.25
Product in inches (LxWxH): 2.4x 2.33x 5.43
Item Code: 807594
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.
Customers who bought this also bought...
- Priced Per Store
- 2/$400 or 1/$2492/$6.00 or 1/$3.49
- Ultra Purex Laundry Detergent...50 fl oz$599Buy 1, Get 1 FREE
- Special K Cereal Red Berries...11.2 oz.2/$800 or 1/$449
- Arm & Hammer Laundry Detergen...50 fl oz$629
- Q-tips Cotton Swabs...625 ea$459earn points
- 2/$450 or 1/$259$2.59
- Walgreens Beauty Nail Polish ...16 fl oz$449
- 2/$300 or 1/$199
- $500Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF