Cepacol Sore Throat & Cough Relief Lozenges Berry16.0 ea
Extra Strength Based on Amount of Benzocaine per Adult Dose
- Helps Relieve Cough
- Helps Sooth Sore Mouth & Throat
- Instant Acting
- Maximum Numbing
Made in USA
- Adults and children 12 years or older: Take 2 lozenges (one immediately after the other) and allow each lozenge to dissolve slowly in the mouth; may be repeated every 4 hours; not to exceed 12 lozenges in any 24-hour period, or as directed by a doctor
- Children 6 to under 12 years of age: Take 1 lozenge and allow to dissolve slowly in the mouth; may be repeated every 4 hours; not to exceed 6 lozenges in 24 hours, or as directed by a doctor
- Children under 6 years of age: Do not use
- Store at room temperature 20-25°C (68-77°F)
- Protect contents from humidity
- Do not use this product if you have a history of allergy to local anesthetics such as procaine, butacaine, benzocaine or any other 'caine' anesthetics
Sore throat warning
- If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea or vomiting consult a doctor promptly
Do not use in a child under 6 years of age. Do not use if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- Persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma or emphysema
- Cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
Stop use and ask a doctor or dentist if
- Sore mouth symptoms do not improve in 7 days
- Irritation, pain or redness persists or worsens
- Swelling develops
- Cough lasts more than 7 days, comes back, or occurs with fever, rash, or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious illness
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep this and all drugs out of the reach of children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Do not exceed recommended dosage.
You may report side effects to 1-888-963-3382.
Temporarily relieves sore throat, mouth, and helps suppress cough.
|Serving Size||1 lozenge|
|Serving Per Container|
|Amount per Serving||%DV|
Not eligible for Ship to Store at this time See Ship to Store FAQs
This product cannot be shipped to the following state(s):
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.12
Product in inches (LxWxH): 0.85x 4.35x 3.15
Item Code: 435407