Temporarily relieves minor irritation, pain and discomfort of sore throat and mouth.
- Instant acting
- Maximum strength numbing
- Protects irritated areas in sore throat and sore mouth
Made in USA
- Adults and children 5 years or older: allow lozenge to dissolve slowly in the mouth; may be repeated every 2 hours as needed or as directed by a doctor or dentist
- Children under 5 years of age: do not use
- Store at room temperature 20-25°C (68-77°F)
- Protect contents from humidity
- Do not use this product if you have a history of allergy to local anesthetics such as procaine, butacaine, benzocaine or any other 'caine' anesthetics
- If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea or vomiting consult a doctor promptly
- Sore mouth symptoms do not improve in 7 days
- Irritation, pain or redness persists or worsens
- Swelling, rash or fever develops
Keep this and all drugs out of the reach of children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Do not exceed recommended dosage.
You may report side effects to 1-888-963-3382.
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.12
Product in inches (LxWxH): 0.85x 4.35x 3.15
Item Code: 435410