Frequently bought with...
- 2/$1000 or 1/$599Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
- $849Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
- 2/$300 or 1/$169Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
Temporarily relieves minor irritation, pain and discomfort of sore throat and mouth.
- Instant acting
- Maximum strength numbing
- Protects irritated areas in sore throat and sore mouth.
Made in USA
- Adults and children 5 years or older: allow lozenge to dissolve slowly in the mouth; may be repeated every 2 hours as needed or as directed by a doctor or dentist
- Children under 5 years of age: do not use
- Store at room temperature 20-25°C (68-77°F)
- Protect contents from humidity
- Do not use this product if you have a history of allergy to local anesthetics such as procaine, butacaine, benzocaine or any other 'caine' anesthetics
- If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea or vomiting consult a doctor promptly
- Sore mouth symptoms do not improve in 7 days
- Irritation, pain or redness persists or worsens
- Swelling, rash or fever develops
Keep this and all drugs out of the reach of children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Do not exceed recommended dosage.
You may report side effects to 1-888-963-3382.
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.12
Product in inches (LxWxH): 0.85x 4.35x 3.15
Item Code: 435408
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.
Customers who bought this also bought...
- $599earn points
- Priced Per StoreBuy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
- Benadryl Allergy Dye-Free Liq...24 capsules$599earn points
- $729Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
- $599Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF