Children's Advil Ibuprofen Fever Reducer/Pain Reliever Oral Suspension, Dye-Free White Grape4.0 fl oz
Spend $20+ on select Baby product & receive FREE 3 piece Johnson's Baby gift valued at $7.50. Details
- Lasts up to 8 hours
- For ages 2-11 years
- Dye- and alcohol-free
When fever is running through your house, turn to Children's Advil Suspension to reduce fever fast.* Up to 8 hours of relief with just one dose. Easy-to-swallow liquid suspension. Great convenience: Long duration means fewer doses needed per day.
*Based on reducing fever below 100°F.
Call toll-free 1-800-88-ADVIL or ask your pharmacist, doctor or health care professional.
- This product does not contain directions or complete warnings for adult use
- Do not give more than directed
- Shake well before using
- Find right dose on chart below. If possible, use weight to dose; otherwise use age
- Repeat dose every 6-8 hours, if needed
- Do not use more than 4 times a day
- Measure only with the dosing cup provided. Dosing cup to be used with Children's Advil suspension only. Do not use with other products. Dose lines account for product remaining in cup due to thickness of suspension
- Under 24 lb, under 2 yr: Ask a doctor
- 24-35 lb, 2-3 yr: 1 tsp
- 36-47 lb, 4-5 yr: 1-1/2 tsp
- 48-59 lb, 6-8 yr: 2 tsp
- 60-71 lb, 9-10 yr: 2-1/2 tsp
- 72-95 lb, 11 yr: 3 tsp
- Each teaspoon contains: sodium 3 mg
- One dose lasts 6-8 hours
- Store at 20-25°C (68-77°F)
- See bottom of box for lot number and expiration date
Important: Read all product information before using. Keep this box for important information. This product is intended for use in children only.
Allergy alert: Ibuprofen may cause a severe allergic reaction, especially in people allergic to aspirin. Symptoms may include:
- asthma (wheezing).
- facial swelling.
- skin reddening
- rash blisters
If an allergic reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away. Stomach Bleeding Warning: This product contains a no steroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID), which may cause stomach bleeding. The chance is higher if the child:
- has had stomach ulcers or bleeding problems
- takes a blood thinning (anticoagulant) or steroid drug
- takes other drugs containing an NSAID (aspirin, ibuprofen, naproxen, or others)
- takes more or for a longer time than directed
- Sore throat warning: Severe or persistent sore throat or sore throat accompanied by high fever, headache, nausea, and vomiting may be serious. Consult doctor promptly. Do not use more than 2 days or administer to children under 3 years of age unless directed by doctor.
Do not use:
- if you have ever had an allergic reaction to any other pain reliever/fever reducer.
- if your child has problems or serious side effects from taking fever reducers/pain relievers.
- if your child is dehydrated (significant fluid loss) due to continued vomiting, diarrhea, or lack of fluid intake.
- if plastic bottle wrap imprinted "Children's Advil Safely Sealed" is broken or missing.
Ask a doctor before use if your child:
- is under a doctor's care for any serious condition or is taking any other drug.
- is taking any other product that contains ibuprofen, or any other pain reliever/fever reducer.
- has redness or swelling is present in the painful area.
- has stomach pain.
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- an allergic reaction occurs. Seek medical help right away.
- fever or pain last for more than 3 days.
- your child does not get relief within the first days (24 hours) of treatment, or pain or fever gets worse.
- stomach upset gets worse or lasts.
- sore throat is severe, lasts for more than 2 days or occurs with fever, headache, rash, nausea or vomiting.
- any new symptoms appear.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, seek professional assistance or contact a poison control center right away.
Store at 20-25°C (68-77°F).
- reduces fever.
- relieves minor aches and pains due to common cold, flu, sore throat, headaches and toothaches.
|Serving Size||5 mL|
|Serving Per Container|
|Amount per Serving||%DV|
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.38
Product in inches (LxWxH): 2.0x 2.1x 5.3
Item Code: 445067