Children's Benadryl D Children's Allergy Plus Congestion Liquid Grape4.0 fl oz
Spend $20+ on select Baby product & receive FREE 3 piece Johnson's Baby gift valued at $7.50. Details
Frequently bought with...
- 4-fl. oz of children's benadryl allergy plus congestion liquid in grape flavor for allergy relief
- Kids' allergy medicine temporarily relieves allergy symptoms as well as nasal and sinus congestion
- Contains 12.5 mg diphenhydramine hcl per dose to alleviate your child's allergy symptoms
- Also a nasal decongestant, the allergy liquid includes 5 mg phenylephrine hcl
- Relieves runny nose; sneezing; itchy nose, throat & eyes; nasal congestion and sinus pressure
- Intended for ages 6 to 11, benadryl children's allergy liquid is both alcohol-free and sugar-free
- This allergy medication comes in a kid-friendly cherry flavor with a convenient dosing cup
- Get allergy relief from the brand moms turn to first when they first treat their children's upper respiratory allergies
Children's Benadryl Allergy Plus Congestion Liquid gives your child effective relief from allergy symptoms as well as nasal congestion and sinus pressure. This kids' allergy liquid contains 12.5 mg of diphenhydramine HCl, an antihistamine, and 5 mg phenylephrine HCl, a nasal decongestant, in every 5 mL dose to relieve runny nose, sneezing, itchy nose and throat, itchy, watery eyes, nasal congestion, and sinus pressure and congestion. Available in kid-friendly grape flavor, this children's allergy medicine is alcohol- and sugar-free and is intended for ages 6 to 11. Help alleviate your child's allergy symptoms with the brand moms turn to first when they first treat their children's upper respiratory allergies.
Questions or comments? call 1-877-717-2824 or 215-273-8755 (collect)
¿Find right dose on the chart ¿mL = milliliter; tsp = teaspoonful ¿Take every 4 hours ¿Do not take more than 6 doses in 24 hours ¿Children under 4 years - do not use ¿Children 4 to 5 years - do not use unless directed by a doctor ¿Children 6 to 11 years - 5 mL (1 tsp) ¿Adults and children 12 years and over - 10 mL (2 tsp).
Attention: Use only enclosed dosing cup specifically designed for use with this product. Do not use any other dosing device.
Tips for Outdoor Allergens: Avoid being outside when the pollen count is high, typically in the morning. Shower and change clothing after spending time outdoors. Tips for indoor allergens: Wash sheets and blankets in hot water and use the dryer weekly. Minimize contact and keep pets out of the bedroom to help with pet allergies.
¿Each 5 mL (1 tsp) contains: Sodium 10mg ¿Store between 20-25°C (68-77°F). Protect from light. Store in outer carton until contents are used. ¿Do not use if bottle wrap or foil inner seal imprinted with "Safety Seal" is broken or missing. ¿See bottom panel for lot number and expiration date.©2014 McNeil-PPC, Inc.
Temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies:
- runny nose
- itchy, watery eyes
- nasal congestion
- itching of the nose or throat
Temporarily relieves these symptoms due to the common cold:
- runny nose
- nasal congestion
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.4
Product in inches (LxWxH): 2.25x 2.15x 5.25
Item Code: 513430
Customers who bought this also bought...
- 2/$400 or 1/$329$3.49
- 2/$450 or 1/$259$2.59
- LifeSavers Mints Wint O Green...6.25 oz.$249
- 2/$1700 or 1/$879$8.99
- Priced Per StoreBuy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
- $729Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
- Arm & Hammer 2x Concentrated ...50 fl oz$629Buy 1, Get 1 FREE
- Walgreens Beauty Nail Polish ...16 fl oz$449
- $699Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
- $1079Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
- 2/$1000 or 1/$649$6.79
- 2/$400 or 1/$249
- Keebler Fudge Shoppe Fudge St...11.5 oz.$199$3.79