Frequently bought with...
- 24 tablets for relieving minor aches and pains
- Reduces fever in children ages 2-11
- Chewable tablets; no water needed
- Contains 160 milligrams acetaminophen per tablet
- Relieves symptoms of cold and flu, sore throat, headache, and toothache
- From the #1 pediatrician recommended brand for pain and fever
- Grape flavor
Relieve your child's aches and pains with Children's Tylenol Chewables. Containing 160 milligrams of acetaminophen per tablet, this product temporarily reduces fever and temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to the common cold, flu, sore throat, headache, and toothache. This grape-flavored product comes in a chewable tablet that is scored and is gentle on the stomach.
Questions or comments? call 1-800-458-1635 (toll-free) or 215-273-8755 (collect)
Made in United States
- This product does not contain directions or complete warnings for adult use.
- Do not give more than directed (see overdose warning)
- Find right dose on chart. If possible, use weight to dose; otherwise, use age.
- Repeat dose every 4 hours while symptoms last
- Do not give more than 5 times in 24 hours
Under 24 lbs or under 2 years of age: ask a doctor
24-35 (2-3 years) 1 tablet
36-47 (4-5 years) 1-1/2 tablets
48-59 (6-8 years) 2 tablets
60-71 (9-10 years) 2-1/2 tablets
72-95 (11 years) 3 tablets
*or as directed by a doctor
- Store between 20-25 degrees C (68-77 degrees F). Avoid high humidity. Protect from light.
©Johnson & Johnson
- Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if your child takes
- More than 5 doses in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount
- With other drugs containing acetaminophen
- Skin reddening
- With any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- If your child is allergic to acetaminophen or any of the inactive ingredients in this product
- Fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- New symptoms occur
- Redness or swelling is present
Sore throat warning: if sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
Do not use
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if your child is taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
When using this product do not exceed recommended dose (see overdose warning)
Stop use and ask a doctor if
Keep out of reach of children.
Overdose warning: In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222) Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- Temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
- The common cold
- Sore throat
- Temporarily reduces fever
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.06
Product in inches (LxWxH): 2.05x 2.85x 2.0
Item Code: 972819