Children's TYLENOL Pain + Fever Chewable Tablets Grape24.0 ea
Online and store prices may vary
Heritage of care. History of relief.
- Ages 2-11
- Now 160 mg per tablet
- Ibuprofen free, aspirin free
Pediatrician recommended Tylenol for pain and fever. Moms have relied on Children's Tylenol for over 60 years.
1-800-458-1635 (toll-free) or 215-273-8755 (collect)
- This product does not contain directions or complete warnings for adult use
- Do not give more than directed (see overdose warning)
- Find right dose on chart below. If possible, use weight to dose; otherwise, use age
- Repeat dose every 4 hours while symptoms last
- Do not give more than 5 times in 24 hours
- Under 24 lb, under 2 years: ask a doctor*
- 23-35 lb, 2-3 years: 1 tablet*
- 36-47 lb, 4-5 years: 1-1/2 tablets*
- 48-59 lb, 6-8 years: 2 tablets*
- 60-71 lb, 9-10 years: 2-1/2 tablets*
- 72-95 lb. 11 years: 3 tablets*
- Store between 20-25°C (68-77°F). Avoid high humidity. Protect from light
- Do not use if carton is opened or neck wrap or foil inner seal imprinted with "Tylenol" is broken or missing
- More than 5 doses in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount
- With other drugs containing acetaminophen
- Skin reddening
- With any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist
- If your child is allergic to acetaminophen or any of the inactive ingredients in this product
- Pain gets worse or lasts more than 5 days
- Fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- New symptoms occur
- Redness or swelling is present
Overdose warning: In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222) Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.02
Product in inches (LxWxH): 2.05x 2.95x 2.05
Item Code: 972819
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.