Frequently bought with...
- $599Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
- Relieves allergy symptoms in children
- 5 mg of cetirizine hcl per 5 ml
- 24 hour relief of runny nose, sneezing, itchy, watery eyes and itchy nose and throat
- Dye-free and sugar-free formula
- For children ages two years and up
Children's Zyrtec Allergy Syrup, Dye-free, Sugar-Free Grape relieves indoor and outdoor allergy symptoms in children. With 5 milligrams of cetirizine hydrochloride in each 5 mL, this over the counter allergy medicine offers 24 hour relief from common symptoms of hay fever and other upper respiratory allergies. Children's Zyrtec is effective for treating symptoms of: runny nose, sneezing, itchy watery eyes, and itchy nose and throat. Children's Zyrtec Allergy Syrup is for children ages two years and up, and is dye-free and sugar-free.
Questions? call 1-800-343-7805 (toll-free) or 215-273-8755 (collect).
Made in United States
- Use only with enclosed dosing cup
- mL = milliliter
Adults and children 6 years and over: 5 mL or 10 mL once daily depending upon severity of symptoms; do not take more than 10 mL in 24 hours.
Adults 65 years and over: 5 mL once daily; do not take more than 5 mL in 24 hours.
Children 2 to under 6 years of age: 2.5 mL once daily. If needed, dose can be increased to a maximum of 5 mL once daily or 2.5 mL every 12 hours. Do not give more than 5 mL in 24 hours.
Children under 2 years of age: ask a doctor
Consumers with liver or kidney disease: ask a doctor
- Store between 20 degrees to 25 degrees C (68 degrees to 77 degrees F)
©Johnson & Johnson
Do not use if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients or to an antihistamine containing hydroxyzine.
Ask a doctor before use if you have liver or kidney disease. your doctor should determine if you need a different dose.
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking tranquilizers or sedatives.
- When using this product
Drowsiness may occur
- Avoid alcoholic drinks
- Alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
Be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery Stop use and ask a doctor if an allergic reaction to this product occurs. Seek medical help right away.
If pregnant or breast-feeding:
- If breast-feeding: not recommended
- If pregnant: ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away. (1-800-222-1222)
Temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies:
- Runny nose
- Itchy, watery eyes
- Itching of the nose or throat
|Allergy Syrup, Dye-Free, Sugar-Free|
|Serving Size||5 mL|
|Serving Per Container|
|Amount per Serving||%DV|
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.39
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.94x 1.94x 5.0
Item Code: 905248
Customers who bought this also bought...
- $249Buy 2, get 3rd FREE
- $1049Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
- $229Buy 2, get 3rd FREE
- $299Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
- $449Buy 2, get 3rd FREE
- $499Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF