Soothing Liquid Center
Wild Berries Flavor
- Fast Acting Relief
- Max Strength Pain Relief
- Cools Nasal Passages
- Pharmacist #1 Recommended
One Touch Relief. The Chloraseptic Touch.®
Made in USA
- Adults and children 6 years of age and over: Take 1 lozenge every 2 hours as needed. Allow lozenges to dissolve slowly in the mouth.
- Children under 6 years of age: Consult a doctor or dentist.
- Store between 59°F and 86°F (15°C-30°C).
- Protect from moisture.
Allergy Alert: Do not use this product if you have a history of allergy to local anesthetics such as procaine, butacaine, benzocaine or other ®caine® anesthetics.
Sore Throat Warning: Severe or persistent sore throat or sore throat accompanied by high fever, headache, nausea, and vomiting may be serious. Consult a doctor promptly. Do not use more than 2 days or administer to children under 3 years of age unless directed by a doctor.
When using this product do not exceed recommended dosage.
Stop use and ask a dentist or doctor if:
- Sore mouth symptoms do not improve in 7 days
- Irritation, pain or redness persists or worsens
- Swelling, rash or fever develops
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health care professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose or accidental poisoning, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Temporarily relieves: occasional minor irritation, pain, sore throat and sore mouth.
|Serving Size||1 lozenge|
|Serving Per Container|
|Amount per Serving||%DV|
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.15
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.5x 3.7x 2.6
Item Code: 526356