For Indoor & Outdoor Allergies
Loratadine oral solution
- New Value Size
- Ages 2 Years & Older
Non-drowsy* 24 hour relief of sneezy, running nose, itchy, watery eyes and itchy throat on nose. Grape taste. Sugar free. Alcohol free.
- Use only with enclosed dosing cup
- Adults and children 6 years and over: 2 teaspoonfuls (tsp) daily; do not take more than 2 teaspoonfuls (tsp) in 24 hours
- Children 2 to under 6 years of age: 1 teaspoonful (tsp) daily; do not take more than 1 teaspoonful (tsp) in 24 hours
- Children under 2 years of age: Ask a doctor
- Consumer with liver or kidney disease: Ask a doctor
- Each teaspoonful contains: sodium 6 mg
- Store between 20° to 25°C (68° to 77°F)
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Do not use if tape imprinted with "SEALED FOR YOUR PROTECTION" on top and bottom flaps of carton is not intact.
Temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies:
- runny nose
- itchy, watery eyes
- itching of the nose or throat
|Serving Size||5 mL|
|Serving Per Container|
|Amount per Serving||%DV|
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.8
Product in inches (LxWxH): 2.29x 2.61x 6.29
Item Code: 913040
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.
Customers who bought this also bought...
- 2/$1000 or 1/$599Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
- $499Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
- Priced Per StoreBuy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
- $949Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF