Claritin 12 Hour Allergy Relief RediTabs Orally Disintegrating Tablets30.0 ea
Arrives in 1-3 business days* Restrictions apply.
See shipping FAQ
Ship to home FREE at $35!|
Ship to Store FREE! Details
Online and store prices may vary
Claritin RediTabs provide powerful, 12 hour, non-drowsy relief of your worst indoor and outdoor allergy symptoms, including sneezing, runny nose, itchy/watery eyes, itchy throat/nose. Claritin provides relief of symptoms that can be triggered by over 200 different allergens. Claritin is an antihistamine, so it hinders the cascade triggered by allergens. Easy-to-take, orally dissolvable tablet, melts in mouth and requires no water. For adults and children ages 6+. One tablet contains 5mg of loratadine.
- Powerful, 24-hour, non-drowsy indoor and outdoor allergy relief
- #1 Doctor Recommended Non-Drowsy Oral Allergy Brand
- Relief of your worst symptoms including sneezing, runny nose, itchy/watery eyes, itchy throat/nose
- Orally disintegrating allergy tablet. No water needed. Melts in mouth. Orally dissolves up to 3x faster than any other tablet.
- Speed of dissolution does not imply speed of relief
- Easy to take 12 hour RediTabs contains 5mg of Loratadine per tablet
Product of Ireland
Place 1 tablet on tongue; tablet disintegrates, with or without water. Adults and children 6 years and over: take 1 tablet every 12 hours; not more than 2 tablets in 24 hours. Children under 6 years of age: ask a doctor. Consumers with liver or kidney disease: ask a doctor. Follow these directions carefully. Do not attempt to push the tablet through the foil. 1. Peel back outer edge. 2. Gently push tablet out. 3. Place the tablet on tongue and close mouth. The tablet will disintegrate.
- safety sealed: do not use if the individual blister unit imprinted with Claritin RediTabs is open or torn
- Store between 20 and 25 degrees C (68 and 77 degrees F)
- use tablet immediately after opening individual blister
- complies with USP procedure 2 for Assay and Organic Impurities and Test 2 for Disintegration
Temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies:
- runny nose
- itchy, watery eyes
- itching of the nose or throat
|RediTabs 12 Hour Indoor & Outdoor Relief Orally Disintegrating Tablets|
|Serving Size||1 tablet|
|Serving Per Container|
|Amount per Serving||%DV|
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.06
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.5x 4.88x 3.0
Item Code: 501157
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.